Broadcast Overwrite Issue - Urgent

YangyangCai shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

Hi Team,

Hope you are having a good day today.

Our report occurs broadcast overwrite issue, which is descripted as follows.

1. We created a new report called logins by Date*, and setup the broadcast report.

/QfhJAjr+4OedQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

2. We received the broadcast report around 11:30 AM today successfully.

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

And we also could find out the related event data from our YF DB, the sql is shown below and results is attached as broadcast_logins by date_before update.csv.

select * from reportheader r

left outer join reportbroadcast b on b.reportid = r.reportid

left outer join event e on b.broadcastid = e.unitid

Where r.reportname = 'Logins by Date*'

and (e.eventcode in ('rptbroadcast','rptbroadcastsent') OR e.eventcode IS NULL)

3. Then we udpatd the report by adding a new filter, and re-setup the broadcast time for testing.

4. Then the broadcast did not send through around 11:45 AM today, and the YF DB does not have the event data as well when I checked around 11:50 AM, the results have been attached for you.

We use patch 20160727 7.2.

Much appreciate if you could advise us how to resolve this issue ASAP.

Regards,

Nancy

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your email.

Can you also please send me a screenshot of the schedule management window for this report?

Also send me the email.log from the logs folder.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The schedule management window for this report is as follows.

You will notice that the status shows as success, but it did success for 11:30 AM run not 11:45 AM run. And I also cannot find out the event data from our YF DB for updated report.

/H99aIr70aVMfAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I addition, I have attached the email.log for you.

Because one of our client has setup lots of push reports, I am not sure that this issue is caused by the time conflicts around push reports.

Regards,

Nancy

photo
photo

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for sending me screenshot.

In the schedule management, it says the next broadcast run will be on 5th June 2017, as you have choose weekly in the broadcast.

Try changing it to minutes, and choose the minutes you want to test this scheduling.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thansk for your reply.

But I did update before 11:45 AM today and setup it to run today around 11:45 but why it did not send through around 11:45 PM?

I have updated the broadcast to send in mintues and did receive the push report.

It seems that because today I already received the weekly report around 11:30 PM, even though I have updated it as 11:45 PM, it would not work?

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Nancy,

Yes, you are right. Because, it has already emailed you today Yellowfin will not email again today as the frequency is selected as weekly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for your clarification.

I would like to close this ticket for now.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Thanks Nancy.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file