Linking Co-display and sections

Dylan Cooke-Tonnesen shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi

I'm creating a co-display report that I would like to broadcast.

There are about 4 different reports. With two different views.

And I’m using sections to section the reports by sales reps.

When exporting/broadcasting I would like the report to the codisplay report to look like this

Sales Rep A

• Report 1
  • Report 2
  • Report 3
  • Report 4

Sales Rep B

• Report 1
  • Report 2
  • Report 3
  • Report 4

But right now it's like this.

Report 1

• Rep A
  • Rep B

Report 2

• Rep A
  • Rep B

Report 3

• Rep A
  • Rep B

Report 4

• Rep A
  • Rep B

Am I able to do something like this? I know I can filter on each rep and broadcast it that way – but I would prefer one broadcast email to go out instead of one broadcast email for each rep

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for your question and apologies for the delay. To clarify, you are looking to use the Sales Rep as the Section, and then display the 4 reports underneath each specific user? Can you confirm which version of Yellowfin of Yellowfin you are using?

I will need to do some testing over the next day or so on this to see if this is possible, without filtering per Sales Rep.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Neal

Yes that's correct and I'm using version: 9.3.1

photo

Hi Dylan,

Sorry, I have not had a chance to test this yet as we've had a few critical system down's to manage. I will take a run at this in the morning and let you know how I go.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Great Thanks, Simon. I actually started creating a dashboard with sub-tabs but was hardcoding the filters. Your way of creating separate filer for each sub-tab will be easier as there are more than 2 reps. I just used 2 reps as an example.

Thanks for your input.

Regards

Dylan

photo

Thanks, Simon - you can mark as answered

Leave a Comment

Attach a file