Header lock for standalone report

YangyangCai shared this idea 7 years ago
Completed

Hi Team,

Hope you will have a greate weekend. :)

Many thanks David for his excellent help this week.

In terms of header lock or column lock, our team notice that this function is available on dashboard but not available in standalone report.

It would be appreciated if developer team could provide this function in the next patch, because lots of our clients are asking for this function.

Regards,

Nancy

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Developer Team,

I am just wondering that which patch will have this enhancement?

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Nancy,

This idea has yet to be planned by the product team so no ETA can be provided.

Will let you know of any updates.

Regards,

David

photo

This would be a really useful addition. On a report that is simply too large to use on a dashboard, you must make the report full page - but then you lose a few feature of being able to lock the header and first column(s). To add to this, when using a crosstab, all appropriate headers from the row and columns must be locked.

photo

Thanks for the feedback David, this has been added to the task, will post any updates here.

photo

Hi,

I completely agree with both previous requests. We also need to lock the first/s columns and/or rows in standalone reports.

Is there any progress regarding this idea?

Many thanks and have a nice day!

Regards,

Joan.

photo

Hi Joan,

It's something that was looked at a few weeks ago, though looks like it's going to take a fair amount of dev time to implement, so the enhancement was put on hold, to be revisited at a future date.

Further updates will be posted here, and thanks for showing interest in a posted idea :)

Please let us know if there was anything else you were after.

Regards,

David

photo

Dear Support,

I and customers want to use the feature Header lock for the standalone report. If the feature is updated, Please let me know.

Best regards,

Ann

photo

Will do Kanjana.

photo
photo

Hi Team,

It would be appreciate and very helpful if this feature is available sooner.

Since we have many reports with more no of lines, every time we are scrolling down and up to look out the header and the values, it is really painful.

Hope this will be available soon.

Thanks

Kalaiselvan

photo

Hi Guys,

Glad to confirm this feature has been implemented in the latest 8.0.4 release.

The setting is found within Report Formatting options:

05790f0974b204b1696f34840f631995Thanks for all your feedback, and please keep it coming!

Regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file