Event auditing for user role updates

Stefan Dicu shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi Team

In the 9.3 Release notes there was advertised the below enhancement. Can I get more info on this as I am unable to see it in the system or find anything on the forum? How can we view/access, where etc

table {mso-displayed-decimal-separator:"\."; mso-displayed-thousand-separator:"\,";}tr {mso-height-source:auto;}col {mso-width-source:auto;}td {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; text-align:general; vertical-align:bottom; border:none; white-space:nowrap; mso-rotate:0;}.xl26 {color:black; font-size:10.0pt; text-align:left; vertical-align:middle; border-top:.5pt hairline #1F4E78; border-right:.5pt solid #1F4E78; border-bottom:.5pt hairline #1F4E78; border-left:.5pt solid #1F4E78; white-space:normal;}.xl27 {color:windowtext; vertical-align:middle; border-top:.5pt hairline #1F4E78; border-right:.5pt solid #1F4E78; border-bottom:.5pt hairline #1F4E78; border-left:.5pt solid #1F4E78;}

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Simon,

Yes, I apologies, instead of the CC it should have shown you the exact enhancement that i was talking about. Anyway you picked it up correctly. That's all I wanted to know. Thank - please close this ticket.

photo

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for getting back to us, I will now go ahead and mark this Question as Answered.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file