Schedule sending reports by email

Yhair Delgado Cruz shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

hi

I ask for your support to know how can I send a report by email from time to time and to users not registered within the application.

Thank you in advance for your help

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Hair,

In order to broadcast to external users you will need multi-cast license, and the report's broadcast setting must be set to "Unsecure".

I am not sure what the details of your account are, but it should say in your license whether or not you have multi-cast.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks Nathan

What I need more specifically is to schedule an hour of sending a report, example: I have a sales report that I want to send daily at 8 am how can I schedule that shipment?

photo

Hi Hair,

This can be found in the broadcast settings under frequency:

ca275fd104bbf22587130289a1d336cc

Is this what you are referring to?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks Nathan

This is where I put the mails to which I want the report to arrive since these users do not have access to the application

photo

Hi Hair,

The frequency tab a the bottom, controls the schedule on which this report is ran and broadcasted, does this meet your needs?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks Nathan

Yes but there where I put the mails to which I want the report to arrive since these users do not have access to the application?

photo

Hi Hair,

As I mentioned in the original response you will need multi-cast in order to do this. Does this user have this in their license?:

8f4b245e0628822ef99c40a97a9ee58e

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks Nathan

Ok, the license that is contracted has 8 multicast but appears disabled, what does that refer to or where can I enable them?

bc23add02f396decfabc288b21aaeabf

photo

Hi Hair,

I would recommend talking to your account manager about this. Typically multi-cast requires a pretty high level license, as once you have this ability you can essentially bypass the normal Yellowfin user limitations.

Regards,

Nathan

photo
photo

Hi Nathan

Thanks for your help, I already speak with my sales executive and we will proceed to change the type of license, in advance I appreciate your support as always.

regards

photo

Hi Yhair,

That sounds good, and no problem! I am going to close this but let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file