Want to use HH:MM:SS data format in charts

Pratiksha Rane shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello Team,

We want to use HH:MM:SS data format in chart. Wanted to know if there is any chart which supports this type.

I am using YF 7.3 version.

I got below YF community link where it's mentioned that there is an enhancement request raised for this.

https://www.yellowfinbi.com/resources/forum/yfforum-hour-format-on-chart-thread-207505

Please confirm if it's same and has been fixed in YF8.0 or not.

Thanks

Pratiksha

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Pratiksha,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. Yes you are able to use HH:MM:SS values for Bar and Line charts. I have tested this in 7.35.14 and 8.0.6, so I would suggest this is available in the 7.4's and 9.0's as well. Here is an example of the Column formatting for my Time value (on the Data tab), noting the Chart Granularity set to Milliseconds:

502910477786c5c897bc06600bb8d986

And here is the resulting chart:

e4828f4797fe0db7b66427f1094cb2b9

Please let me know if this meets your needs or if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Neal,

Thanks for for the information. We tried it on 7.3 and it's not working their as expected.

As per your testing it's confirmed that this functionality is available in YF 7.4 and later release only.

Regards

Pratiksha

photo

Hi Pratiksha,

Thank you for letting me know. I will mark this as completed, but if there anything else I can help with here please let me know.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file