where we can change the RTF Exporter font settings

Jhansi Kommineni shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi

I am getting below error when I export the report in RTF format. Can you please let me where we can change the font size for RTF exporter.

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:DEBUG (ReportResultBean:runAnalytics) - Rerun Analytics for Sort...

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:DEBUG (RtfExporter:<init>) - left=36.0 right=559.0 leftmargin=36.0 rightmargin = 36.0

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:DEBUG (RtfExporter:B) - Generating rtf report table

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:DEBUG (ReportResultBean:runAnalytics) - Running converters took 0ms

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:DEBUG (ReportResultBean:runAnalytics) - Rerun Analytics for Sort...

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:DEBUG (ReportResultBean:runAnalytics) - Running converters took 0ms

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:ERROR (RtfExporter:A) - Error creating font: java.lang.Exception: Font size must be greater than zero

java.lang.Exception: Font size must be greater than zero

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.A(RtfExporter.java:2329)

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.A(RtfExporter.java:1434)

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.A(RtfExporter.java:1222)

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.B(RtfExporter.java:1180)

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.B(RtfExporter.java:765)

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.A(RtfExporter.java:526)

at com.hof.mi.export.RtfExporter.export(RtfExporter.java:435)

at com.hof.mi.web.action.MIReportPreviewAction.execute(MIReportPreviewAction.java:843)

at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:425)

at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:229)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:462)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at com.tramada.servlet.TramadaYFp3pFilter.doFilter(TramadaYFp3pFilter.java:38)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)

at com.hof.servlet.BrowserHeaderFilter.doFilter(BrowserHeaderFilter.java:43)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

YF:2017-05-02 11:59:36:ERROR (RtfExporter:B) - java.lang.Exception: Font size must be greater than zero

Thanks

Jhansi

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Jhansi,

Sorry, we don't have a facility to change the font size for RTF exporter.

Try changing the font size of the report data and that might change the font size for RTF exporter.

Also we would like to recommend you to update Yellowfin as we no longer support 7.1.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

I can see the report data. When I am exporting to RTF I am getting this error(An error occurred exporting your report to RTF.). I can export to PDF, Doc and other formats.

Error: YF:2017-05-02 16:09:44:ERROR (RtfExporter:B) - java.lang.Exception: Font size must be greater than zero.

Please find the attached files(screenshot and log) for your reference.

Yes. We are in process of migrating from 7.1 to 7.3. We had few issues in migrating and our team is in touch with you guys regarding those.

Thanks

Jhansi

photo
photo

Hi Jhansi,

This error happens when there is a font detected in the report with a 0 (empty) font size. It could be ANY of the columns/headers/footers in the report. It could also be something set under the ‘Report Styles’ menu.

You will need to check all these areas and set the font size for the offender.

Also check the Report Formatting in the report builder.

See how you go with it and let me know the outcome.

Does it happen only with one report or all the reports?

If it is only one report, then you need to find what is the difference compared to other reports.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Jhansi,

Hope you are doing well.

Can you please update me on this case?

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Good Morning.

You can close this ticket as we are in a process of migrating to YF 7.3 and RTF format has been deprecated in 7.3.

Thanks

Jhansi

photo
photo

Thanks for your reply Jhansi.

I will close this ticket.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Mahe

Leave a Comment

Attach a file