Copy & Paste in Canvas

Karthik Kannan shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

Dear Yellowfin Team,

Please provide a Copy & Paste Option to copy the Shapes, Icons and Text object in the canvas, it is very much useful and also reduce the designing hours.

Regards,

Karthik K

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. In the future, I would recommend raising items like this as Ideas instead of Problems. This will ensure that the item is looked at by the correct team.

We've had an Idea very similar to this be registered before, over here, but was closed a number of months ago due to the prospective work not fitting in to our development cycle. However, since that Idea was logged, we've had a couple of other clients ask for the same thing. I'm going to ask the team to take another look at this enhancement request, as there continues to be interest in the functionality, and we have recently completed a large development sprint that may have freed up some bandwidth. Keep your eyes on the Idea linked above for any developments.

Thanks!

-Conner

photo

Hi Conner,

Thanks for your reply.

Please convert this as a IDEA, so that it can be considered in future development.

Regards,

Karthik K.

photo

Hi Krathik,

As mentioned in my previous post, this Idea already exists, and has been reopened to go before the Product Team again. As such, I have not created a fresh Idea, as it would just be a duplicate of a preexisting item. I'm going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed, so please keep an eye on the already existing Idea.

Thanks,

-Conner

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file