Add a global setting to toggle Report Header Lock for all reports

or fried shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi

Is there a way to check report header lock for all reports?

Maybe with a query

Thank you

Lily Sror |BI Developer|Galor Systems and Software Development Ltd.|T: +972 (3) 6076300|F: +972 (3) 6076310|lily.sror@galor.com|http://www.travelbooster.com

c26cc842c82a5e99ad218b60a05da306

PBefore printing, please consider the environment

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Lily,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. Yes, it is possible to get a list of all reports with the Header Lock enabled by using the following query:

select ReportName, ReportDescription
from ReportHeader
where ReportId in (Select ReportId
from ReportFormat
where FormatTypeCode = 'HEADERLOCK' and FormatCode = 'TRUE')
Please let me know if this works as you need it to and if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Neal,

the question is, if I can use a query to change them to 'TRUE'.

Thank you

photo

Hi Lily,

Apologies for the delay, and for not understanding your initial question. I will have to look into this, as I am not sure if this is possible. I tried simply adding in the HEADERLOCK and TRUE for new reports which don't have a value for this by default, but this did not work. I will do some more testing early next week and come back to you with my findings.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

thank you Neal

I am waiting for your updates

photo

Hi Lily,

I have tried to find a workaround for this, but at this time this will not be possible. However, I have modified this ticket to be an enhancement idea which will be reviewed for suitability for inclusion in a future Yellowfin release.

Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file