How to access for the Primary(parent ) client organization permission for (child)client

mounika shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi Yellow-fin Team,

Am trying to access the client organization permission (primary) to another client organization

I created one client organization, but how to access that client permission to another client

I have one architecture for primary client Organization can access the child client organization.

Is it possible to achieve that architecture in application

Please find the attached file

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Mounika,

I am a bit confused as to what you mean by "how to access that client permission to another client". Can you please elaborate a bit on what you are seeking here?

A few notes to help us get on the same page:

• Users can be assigned to multiple client organizations
  • Content created at the primary(default) organization can be seen by all other organizations.
  • Content created within a client organization can only be viewed from within that organization.

There are two distinct ways of managing data within a client organization which is discussed in detail on our wiki:

http://wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER73/Client+Organisations

If you can clarify a bit of what you are going for here I should be able to provide you with a more substantive answer!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Mounika,

I am going to set this ticket to closed for now, but if there is anything else I can do to help here, please just let me know and the case will be re-opened!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your response,

I successfully fixed the issue ,i followed that link as your guidance,

Today we will close this ticket

Thanks you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file