Totals and subtotals default style

or fried shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi,

I would like to update the totals and subtotals style- for example font/size/color/background…

How can I do that?

I want to do that for all reports and not to customize this per report.

Regards,

Reut

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Reut,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your issue.

This is a feature that has been requested in the past, but has not been implemented as of yet. I will add you as an affected client to the task, and attach this ticket to the task. Updates will be provided here as they are available. I will in turn mark this as Idea Logged, feel welcome to reply here with further related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

I remember that this was added long time ago. why is it still open?

photo

Hi Reut,

Thanks for the reply here. The task attached to this support ticket is showing in our developer platform as Unresolved, which is why this ticket is still open in our system. It also looks like this enhancement may not be fully implemented as defined- here is what I'm seeing in the admin console for report summary formatting options in 9.3-

aa787f37b3a2440a12baf87d424acfdf

This gives significantly less options for the "default" formatting of totals than what is available at the individual report level -

d020cde9c7be6fa1ea9205afa826275d

Just want to confirm that the current behavior is working as desired for you at this time?

Thanks,

Eric

photo

yes, the ability to change the color , size and font. what is missing?

photo

Hi Reut,

In the admin console, there is a default font option for the total formatting at this time, but not size/color/background as requested here. Therefore, I would not consider this task as completed. Does this make sense?

If you are no longer in need of this feature, I could transfer ownership of this Idea to another client if that would be preferred, just let me know.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file