Broadcast Link - External Instance Base URL for each Client Org

Satish Menon shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Hi,

We would like to be able to create a different External Instance Base URL for each of our client orgs so our clients can have their own unique DNS name such as

Client 1 : Company_1234.domain.com

Client 2 : Company_abcd.domain.com

Client 3 : Company_xy12.domain.com

Thank you,

Satish

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Satish

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. I've logged this as an Idea for an Enhancement Request. Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Thanks,

Paul

photo

Hi Satish,

Hope you are well, just wanted to let you know this has been included in both our 9.3 release as well as our soon to be released 8.0.7. If you are already on 9, I would suggest upgrading to this version at your earliest convenience, otherwise I will let you know once 8.0.7 is out.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Satish,

Just wanted to let you know that this task has now been completed and included in the latest 8.0.7 release.

Would love to get confirmation your issue has been resolved with the latest release, so please let me know how it all goes post update, and of course reach out if you have any questions on this.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Neal - yes, this is confirmed as resolved.

Thanks.

-- 

Satish Menon

Agiliron Inc. (www.agiliron.com)

Phone: 855.244.5476

Email: satish.menon@agiliron.com

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:12 PM Yellowfin Support <support@yellowfin.bi> wrote:

photo

Hi Satish,

That's great news, thank you for the update.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file