Report header Image does not export to Excel when exported the report to excel, PDF works fine

Bharath Kumar shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

I have added an image in the Report Header settings. Now, I have created a sample report.

When I export the report to PDF format, I see the image in the pdf file.(image exported successfully).

The same when exported to Excel, the image is missing in the exported excel sheet. Does yellowfin support Report header Image export to Excel when exported the report to excel?

I am using Yellowfin 7.3.

Best Answer
photo

Hi Pratiksha,

Unfortunately this is still an issue and has yet to be fixed. I tested in the following:

• 7.4.13 20200221
  • 8.0.5 20200225

Regards,

Mark

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Bharath,

I hope all is well,

I have recently discussed this in another ticket of which I tested this in 2 different versions/builds. My results of this showed us that this have never worked therefore resulted in me deciding that this was a limitation.

Tested in: 7.2 20170928 and 7.4 20171031

I looked to see if this was brought up before in YF, but it would appear this was a new subject for us... With this, I will now look into having this treated as a bug as opposed to a limitation as first thought. I have now gone ahead and logged this in JIRA with the ID of; YFN-8791

I hope this helps Bharath, hopefully soon we can have some news.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the quick response. I hope this will be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Bharath

photo

Hi Bharath,

No problem, I will update you as and when I get news.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

I would like to know if this defect has addressed in latest release or not.

Regards

Pratiksha

photo

Hi Pratiksha,

Unfortunately this is still an issue and has yet to be fixed. I tested in the following:

• 7.4.13 20200221
  • 8.0.5 20200225

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

I am having the same issue in YF 9 version.

photo

Hi Pooja,

I hope all is well,

We can confirm this is still an issue in our latest 9 release. We have made notes on this within our internal ticket with the development team.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Pooja,

Just wanted to let you know this was resolved in more recent v9 builds, 9.5 to be exact. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file