Ability to Change Theme for an Existing Present

Gawie Herbst shared this idea 3 years ago
Not Planned

Hi

We would like the ability to change a theme for a whole presentation that has already been built.

Currently, when changing the theme for the slides, this removes the content from the slide, and you can only change one slide at a time. Being able to update the theme without losing the content would be more efficient.

Thanks

Replies (4)

photo

Hey Gawie,

I hope you are well!

I have now raised this idea with the development team!

I have also added the dev task ID to this community idea and will update you here on any progress I receive :)

I hope this is ok!

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Thank you.

Regards,

Gawie

photo

Hey Gawie,

I hope you have been well.

I have received an update regarding this idea.

Unfortunately this would not be possible at this time as the elements/content cannot be distinguished when changing a slide, thus the ability to change a whole present theme after already creating it would cause the entire contents of the whole present to be lost if this was implemented.

I understand this is not the news you were hoping for, but I do hope that this is not too much of a hinderance! :)

Have you considered using Stories as a presentation style format feature? (This is personally my favourite feature because I can see who has viewed my story or not! and I find it fun to create them) :)

I will currently mark this as 'Not Planned' for now.

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for the update.

Regards,

Gawie

Leave a Comment

Attach a file