Dashboard filters not available

Boja shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello smart guys,

I am trying to set up filters on my dashboard but it seems that the option is not available to me. What can be the reason? What should I do to make it available?

Files: 1.png
Best Answer
photo

Hey Boja,

No problem! - Could you do a quick trick and ensure your browser zoom percentage is at 100% - there is a known issue where the analytic setup page disappears when this is anything below 100%

Let me know if this works for you?

Best Wishes,

Lesley

Replies (1)

photo

Hey Boja,

I hope you are well & had a lovely weekend :)

In order to enable the filters in the dashboard settings, you will need to enable this in the 'Analytic setup' of the dashboard settings tab first.

Here in my first screenshot we can see I do not have the filter tab available (same as yours) but we can also see, I have not enabled the available filter in the analytic set up -

995bb3675c4e3b1e155436c7049327cb

Here I have selected the 'Camp Region' Filter display and this has now enabled the filter tab -

74eb828561d42ed97071643fdf451dd6

I hope this helps! :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Thank you very much for a quick response. I tried as you suggested but this card is empty in my case, for all reports used in the dashboard. Is there anything else I should enable before that?

84233f4281270857b8cbf9f6547c9e48

photo

Hey Boja,

No problem! - Could you do a quick trick and ensure your browser zoom percentage is at 100% - there is a known issue where the analytic setup page disappears when this is anything below 100%

Let me know if this works for you?

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Yes, this solved my problem. thank you very much, Lesley.

Have a wonderful day

photo

Im very pleased to hear it, Boja :)

Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day too!

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley, I have V9.4. For the hell of me, when I press the ADD FILTERS button, I get no response.

Please HELP,

Regards

Daya

photo

Hey Daya,

I hope you are well!

Just to let you know, you may need to raise a new request, as the issue you are experiencing is a separate issue to this post...

Although, just to give some peace of mind - The issue you experience, where the 'Add Filters' button is not triggering a response, is a known issue in 9.4

Good news - This has been fixed in the latest release of 9.5 ! which is available :)

So before raising a new request - I would suggest either upgrading or installing the latest version to test the results :)

I will keep this post open to hear back from you on whether or not you are happy to try this or not.

And just for some extra peace of mind here is a link to the release notes for 9.5

And within the release notes, we can see under 'Data' that the add filters issue has been resolved :)

b95cd6e70304e33afcf7ddffdce8ca13

Let me know if you try out the new 9.5 version and if this has resolved the issue

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Lesley, you are a blessing. I will try V9.5 and advise.

Kindest regards

Daya

photo

Oh Thank you, Daya !...but thats what I am here for! :)

Keep me posted

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Morning Lesley from down here is South Africa, your assistance has been exceptional. The upgrade worked perfectly.

My sincere appreciation.

Take care &

Kind regards

Daya

photo

Good Morning, Daya

I hope you had a lovely weekend!

That is great news! :)

I will go ahead and mark this post as answered

If you have any further queries, feel free to raise a new request and we will be happy to help you! :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file