Show all recipients of broadcast in CC

Uwe Scholl shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Is there a way to show al recipients in the email of a broadcast? If not I would like to see this as a future feature

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Uwe,

I hope all is well,

As we have a potential call scheduled today, would you like to discuss this on that call?

Let me know and confirm here and within your other ticket. I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for our call today, within our call we discussed further documentation/examples to be sent. I will await these then take action.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Uwe,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you've had chance to get any additional information for this issue raised...

With regards to your other ticket here, I have scheduled some time today to continue with the support of this, expect a reply to that today. I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo

The ticket is probably not a bug but a feature wish - except you know instantly how to see all recipients of a broadcast in the mail - instead of only one.

You can close the ticket then

photo

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for getting back to me... Essentially you would like an additional option of having CC or something similar so that instead of Broadcasts being sent out individually to users without them seeing who else has received this... as per how it currently works;

a99d3fe54fdb77e41b996f543336bab3

Going forward with this Uwe, I do believe this is possible at the backend of YF however not through UI... To my knowledge we can achieve this by updating the config table to enable combine email groups (CC). I can reach out to our team for more information on this if you require?

Regards,

Mark

photo

It would be great! Thank you for the support!

Regards

Uwe

photo

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for getting back to me, I have question this further with the wider team. I will update you asap.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Uwe,

I hope all is well and apologies for the delay in responding... I have since obtained an article explaining how to achieve this. You can find this here.

We also have an enhancement raised for this feature at UI level.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks

photo

Hi Uwe,

No problem, please feel free to let me know how you get on... I will keep you updated with the news for the enhancement we raised.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file