Filter Breadcrumb Missing Scrollbar in v9.2

Jason Kaczmarek shared this problem 3 years ago
Defect Fixed

My filter breadcrumbs aren't showing a scrollbar, so I can only select the first 8 items in the list. The workaround is to use the main filter in the Left Side Nav. (v9.2.1)

Jason

Replies (2)

photo

Simon,

I read through the 9.2.2 fixes, but I didn't notice anything that would address this display issue. I actually found two breadcrumb issues, but they might be related.

1) In this string breadcrumb filter, the scrollbar is missing. There are more than 24 items in this list, but I can only see the first 8.

11ec84a35ce80b345215491a395ba5e8

2) This breadcrumb filter is based on an integer, but using Reference Codes for translation. The scrollbar exists in this case, but, only 7 items (ignoring min/max) are listed.

9a4e0a71116c40978122fc8639f5366d

The Left-Side Nav works fine. Here there is a scrollbar and I can see all the items in the filter list.

40a7d9bc5c613ed11900e26a1c2ad80f

Jason

photo

Simon,

Thank you for looking into this. I found the Dynamic Filter option; however, that was already enabled on my system. And yes, the show filter values option can be abled as needed. For now I will continue to use the Left-Side Nav to adjust my filters.

For the benefit of those reading this post, I want to clarify that when I said I couldn't "see" the rest of my filter items, more clearly I just don't have access to them. The breadcrumb simply doesn't allow me to scroll down and select items further down the list. So if I had numbers 1 through 24 as filter values, I would only be able to select from the first 8 or so.

Jason

Leave a Comment

Attach a file