Continually logging users out...

Zack Wilson shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello,

I am not sure if this has been an issue anywhere else, but it seems like YF has been logging users out randomly (not after specified time limit). It is not me, or other developers... it is users as well.

Thanks,

Zack

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Zack,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Is this a clustered environment? There was a bug discovered in clustered 9.2 environments with a similar behavior to what you are experiencing, which has been fixed in the latest 9.2.2 build. If you are on a clustered environment prior to 9.2.2 then I would suggest upgrading to this version as the first port of call.

If the above doesn't apply to you, please let me know and I will move this to a private ticket to we can dig into your logs and see what could be the cause.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Neal,

Apparently, we did not upgrade to the newest build. We will do so.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Hopefully this will take care of those issues for you. Please let me know once you have completed the upgrade how it all goes.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Zack,

Hope you are well. I have seen through your logs on one of your other requests that you have upgraded one of your environments to 9.2.2, just wanted to see if this upgrade has resolved this issue for you?

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Neal,

So far, it seems to have worked. I had some other strange issues happen, but this issue seems to have been resolved!

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Glad to hear this is resolved at least. I will close this off, but if you have any issues like this again please update this question.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file