How to add New font in yellowfin application , how it should be available for the chart axis label?

mounika shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi Yellow-fin team,

I want to add new font,how i will add new font item ,how it should be available for the chart axis label

In canvas setting level there it self option is there to add new font ,

In report designing chat setting level option is not there how it will appears in chat axis label level

For Example : i want to add a roboto font while designing a report

Is it possible to add new font (Or) any option is there ?

Replies (7)

photo

Hi there,

Yellowfin is capable of ingesting new fonts, however, this often requires a bit of work. Please have a look at the following article, and then let me know if you have any additional questions.

http://community.yellowfin.bi/knowledge-base/article/how-to-add-a-font-to-yellowfin

Thanks!

-Conner

photo

Hi Conner ,

Thanks for response,

I did what ever you guide me to add a new font ,

I add DataBase level,then it is showing in local machine

But in yellow-fin application level is not showing,where i will see that new font in application ,

where it is appearance.

Thanks

photo

Hi,

No problem, but I'm sorry that the font still isn't showing up! When you have a free moment, can you please send me a screenshot of where in UI the font is not showing, along with the font being in the proper places elsewhere in the system. Thanks in advance for this!

-Conner

photo

Hi Conner,

Thanks for your response,

Thanks for your guidance,

I got new font available in chart axis label,now its working fine.

Thanks for Supporting.

photo

Hi,

Yay! I'm glad that you got the font to show up! I'm going to mark this question as answered, but don't hesitate to get in touch with us again if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Thanks!

-Conner

photo

Hi Conner,

Thanks for your response,

OK, we will mark this question as answered.

Thanks

photo

Thanks, no problem! You know where to find us if you have any other questions :)

Best,

-Conner

Leave a Comment

Attach a file