how can we create input box in yellowfin?

Sayali shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

Our requirement is like we need to create like an input box and user will enter the values for the field and those values should be added to the database directly.

Need some guidance on this.

Thanks,

Sayali Khanzode

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Neha,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your question. This type of content creation question is normally handled by our consulting team; however I've gotten word we may have an example of this type of "data writeback" function available internally. I'm going to see if I can find and provide that here. Will let you know how it goes in a reply here.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

thanks for your response. I wanted to know more on this function "data writeback" like how it works, how we can implement that , how we can do the changes , on what level we can try this?

Also, wanted to know whether using this function can we create input box as well? or any other way that we can create input box in yellowfin?

Please let me know about this in more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Sayali

photo

Hi Eric,

Any update on above discussion?

Regards,

Sayali

photo

Hi Sayali,

I've pinged my colleague again on this, will provide an update as it is available. This might take some time, and a solution can't be guaranteed however. Do you know if your organization has any consulting time scheduled at this time?

Thanks,

Eric

photo
photo

hi Neha,

Sorry for the delay here, unfortunately this example code was removed from our system after the POC was completed, so we don't have any examples of this on file at this time. If you would like additional assistance with creating this type of content, please reach out to your account manager.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file