Not getting Annotation options...

Zack Wilson shared this problem 3 years ago
Resolved

This is what I believe I should be seeing....

/acliv3nM_ElgDG-lmpW30VmDJmh3RQzGJFCBIKbQ2vP29jKtAkOH6cSJ4uD2v_6gRaP3HvtTu7aB6JrI4a71EievuPWayQzMtBGD0KzEbPGszlROlO6x_UubcmcDB2rL2KzlLAwU/Report+Annotation

HOWEVER, this is the only thing I can see:

/a1564b4999af62f90166fbf5c04a62e0

What is wrong? Help...?

Thanks,

Zack

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Zack,

Select Filter will only appear if you have a filter set up on your report. As for Select Tag, I'm not sure about that, I can't get it to display either, but I'm looking into it.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Zack,

After some investigation, it does appear to be missing in the newer builds of Yellowfin, but is present in 7.4. However, after some investigation, I can't find any documentation as to whether that was planned, so I've gone ahead and created a defect for now.

We'll update you via this topic when it gets looked at by the dev team.

Is there anything else I can assist with?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Chris,

That helps with the original question... but, to go along with "Annotations," is there a way to add comments/checkmarks or other on a report.

I have a report (which is what stirred the original question), which is broadcast on certain conditions to 2 people. The report shows a list of orders that need to be addressed. Is there a way to "mark" them as being addressed?

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

We have the comments and tasks features. You can add a comment to a report using the button in the lower right corner and that allows you to work collaboratively within a team.

Tasks are slightly different and they can used for a range of reasons, you might find they are not quite suited for your use case however.

Check out wiki page on comments and tasks for more information: https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Comments+and+Tasks

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Zack,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file