Why Pie Charts are not available for Cross Tab Reports?

Bharath Kumar shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Hello,

I have a cross tab report and I have to build a pie chart out of it. But when I got to charts, the pie chart and others like meter charts are dsiabled. I am expecting to have atleast pie chart enabled for cross tab report.

Is it possible to use or some kind of limitation?

Regards,

Bharath

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Bharath,

It is a limitation. Pie charts are best to display data in a single category. Cross tab reports generally display data across multiple categories. You might want to look at multi-pie charts, instead. They should be available.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that. Is it possible to raise an enhancement request to have single pie charts for cross tab reports?

Regards,

Bharath

photo

Hi Bharath,

I can raise a request, however I'm not sure how a single pie chart would display the information contained in a cross tab report, have you got an example somewhere?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hello Chris,

Client is looking for a way to have pie chart available for both normal and cross tab reports. We just have 3 fields in cross tab report and it should allow us to have pie chart.

Regards,

Bharath

photo

Hi Bharath!

OK that's raised as an enhancement request for you with the ID YFN-19647. We'll let you know once it gets evaluated.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Thanks Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file