Add a 'RUNSCHEDULESNOW' Web Services function

Krupa Ramanlingam shared this idea 3 years ago
Not Planned

In the 'RUNSCHEDULE' function we want to call multiple Schedules in the single call.

But in the data tag if multiple reports are given only the first report is called.

The remaining reports are not called.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Krupa,

As of this time I can confirm 'RUNSCHEDULENOW' is specific to one schedule. I've gone ahead and submitted an internal enhancement request to create a function such as 'RUNSCHEDULESNOW' to allow for executing multiple schedules. This should be a pretty simple enhancement to develop but of course I'll provide updates from the dev team who can better scope this all out. Any potential updates regarding this will be posted here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Krupa,

I have a follow-up question on this from the dev team: If you are calling 'RUNSCHEDULE' programmatically.. is there a reason you can't call this sequentially in a loop?

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Krupa,

I just wanted to check in and see how things are going with this.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Krupa,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Not Planned since I haven't heard back from you and since the 'RUNSCHEDULENOW' can be executed sequentially in a loop, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file