Issues with Image on Canvas

Ricardo Abech shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have a dashboard which I have a Image that show son the Runtime but I cannot remove it during Edit. Not sure how to get rid of it. See attached picture. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ricardo Abech

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for reaching out. If you toggle over to Code Mode, do you perhaps see any references to an image in the HTML? If so, if you remove it there, this may work. Images are nested in <app-img> tags like so:

<app-img widget-uuid="07a0aae1-5ebc-48bb-80b7-f4db47ebf5b4" width="300" height="338" top="184" left="675" name="Image" img-key="54967" img-opacity="100" style="z-index: 6;"></app-img>

Please let me know what you find.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Perfect! Yes, It was indeed a reference to the Image in Code mode. Thanks for the hint!

photo

Hi Ricardo,

Awesome! For now I don't think we really have enough to say why this would have occurred, so we can maybe chalk this up to a freak occurrence, but going forward, if this occurs again try and keep in mind actions that may have been taken shortly before this re-occurred and we can try and investigate further. In the mean time, I'll go ahead and close this case out for now, but please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

photo

This was a self inflicted issue for sure. Me and the team have been trying to get some work done with JavaScript tool tips and I believe this was a left over form this effort. Thanks again

photo

Hi Ricardo,

Great! Thanks for letting us know. You're welcome.

Regards,

Mike

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file