Table/Chart switch on Dashboard option - Version 9

Pushpal Kumbhare shared this idea 3 years ago
Completed

We are requesting the feature of Table/Chart switch to be brought back for version 9, specifically relating to the option of switching from Table to Multi-Chart.

As it stand this can be achieved using individual charts, however having the option of Multi-Chart as switchable is not achievable in version 9... This WAS available within version 8;

Version 8

e3c2a3bea9db860c0e8b4874c7621f5d

Version 9

a92ab4d004cb47afb1e61997bed007ff

Regards,

Pushpal

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Pushpal,

I hope all is well,

We are aware of this change and this is not a bug, we have simply removed this feature... However going forward we will look at implementing this for version 9, I have gone ahead and logged this as an idea.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Pushpal,

I have since found some updates to this very same question within our development ticket list.

From what I can see we are looking to have expanded options with the report widget menu, this would include "Toggle" as discussed in this idea raised, this would also include other options, although these are yet to be confirmed.

Going forward please follow this idea for updates.

Regards,

Mark

photo

I have raised this as well - in fact I think Simon has issued either a Defect or Idea for this

photo

Hi Mark,

I have just looked at this ticket you mentioned with Simon and I can see this has been linked to a Defect... I have just looked at the status of this Defect and I can see some notes.

It looks to have been removed from 9.1 deliberately, hence my Idea ticket to have this feature back.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Yes - thats a bit annoying

I hope it gets put back - for upgrading from legacy dashboards - working around this would be a lot of effort

photo

Hi Mark,

Yes, I'll push for this... I am in the process of making my team leader aware of this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks very much Mark

photo

Update:

It's been a good few months since we last looked at this, however I will continue to investigate this further with the wider team.

With this can I ask if adding multiple charts is an option until we can get the switching option working?

7347d608415d1f764dee0446d051b0ee

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Pushpal,

I hope all is well,

I have since tested this in 9.10.0 and this is now available:

a546b17399d3654bf0f53f98828b0a9e

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment