Storyboard - 2+ Graphs / Charts on 1 Slide

Carly Parkinson shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi Guys,

I hope that you are well.

I have just started using Yellowfin through our Applicant Tracking System (JobTrain).

Going really well, I have a question that I have searched for, but unable to find details within the last 3 years – so unsure whether these have been answered or not.

Please forgive me if these are within the community.

STORYBOARD ADDING MORE THAN 1 GRAPH / CHART / REPORT TO A SLIDE

I am wanting to use 2+ Graphs / Charts on a Storyboard (think before and after), however there doesn’t seem to be a template that fits. Is this a possibility?

Thanks.

Best Answer
photo

Hi Carly,

I hope all is well,

I have gone ahead and logged an idea for additional Storyboard Templates, you can find this here.

Going forward let's have all communication through that idea ticket.

Regards,

Mark

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Carly,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately not, the only options (templates) we have are with what you can see below;

fedb47901294c725a2ec2b6da144f113

However going forward can I ask if our other "Story" option would be suitable for you? Within this you have the option to add more than one chart;

7a9bcb85880ccca5eced4e50c1fc3ca1

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark.

Ideally I would like to set up a Broadcast Schedule for these on a weekly and monthly basis.

In Story I believe there is not the option for this.

Thanks.

Carly.

photo

Hi Carly,

Unfortunately we do not offer Broadcasting options on Storyboards or Stories however we do offer the share options;

8228a7e9af5e81cacf51655fe69797f2

Going forward and looking at version 9, we have a new feature called Present, this works in a similar way to Storyboards but with more features i.e. canvas. This may be something to consider for future story like creations... With this we could raise the idea of having brodcasting options with Storyboards/Stories and Present?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Yes please.

The idea or being able to Broadcast Storyboards would be great.

Thanks.

photo

Hi Carly,

I was in the process of getting this logged and I stumbled upon this ticket. You can see that Mike has provided one of our clients some info on Storyboads (Present), Broadcasts and how we want to tackle this going forward.

I can also provide you with information from our development team;

"In version 9 - Storyboard's effectively become dashboards (we are aligning the code). You still create a storyboard separately, but all of the new functionality in dashboard will be available for storyboards as well (ie. canvas layout). So when we launch dashboard broadcast, it will be available for storyboard as well."

Let me know your views on this Carly.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Carly,

Further to my last response, we have two requests here;

1. Additional Template Options - Idea to be raised.
  2. Broadcasting with Storyboards - Explained in previous response.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Guys.

photo

Hi Carly,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will get point 1 logged as an idea and update you having done this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Carly,

I hope all is well,

I have gone ahead and logged an idea for additional Storyboard Templates, you can find this here.

Going forward let's have all communication through that idea ticket.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Carly,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered, please follow the idea ticket for future updates.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file