Filter issue in append subqueries

Madhurima shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Madhurima,

Thank you for getting in touch. When using an append sub-query it is possible to use filters, though typically the best way to implement this is by linking all user defined filters back to the primary query.

Unfortunately it is difficult to tell what is going wrong from the information you provided. Can you please elaborate a bit on what you mean by this filter "not working properly"?

Regards,

Nathan

photo

While using append subquery functionality, we need to take one common column say 'business unit', to get today,yesterday last week transactions. If I use this 'business unit' as filter, the output is fine. But when i add other columns as filter and apply, it is not applying to the output. there is no change in output.

photo

HI Nathan,

"best way to implement this is by linking all user defined filters back to the primary query" , I tried this method and now its working fine. Thank you.

photo

Hi Madhurima,

Glad to hear its working! I am going to set this ticket to closed for now, but if there is anything else I can do to help here, please just let me know and the case will be re-opened!

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file