No suitable graph for Customer Churn report

Pushpal Kumbhare shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

No suitable graph for Customer Churn report

Replies (4)

photo

Pushpal,

It seems like the majority of examples of customer churn reports out there are based on line, column, or stacked bar charts. Yellowfin supports all of these chart types. Can you possibly explain in some detail why these charts types are not suitable?

Thanks,

-Conner

photo

Hi Conner,

Please find the attached screenshot.

Basically there are no graphs which can be used to churn analysis in YF.

photo

Hi Pushpal, we're doing a case clean out, and I've found a handful of your old tickets that weren't completely followed up on. My guess is that some of these got stuck in a 'status limbo' and we weren't properly notified of your new responses.

Anyways, to answer your question, I'm happy to report that in our upcoming 7.3+ release (due out in April or May) there will be a feature that allows users to create any chart that they can think of via javascript. Hopefully this is some good news for you, as it means you will be able to create whatever you want!

Thanks!

-Conner

photo

OK Thanks Conner !!

But in a separate mail, Dave has told me that a skill of writing Javascript is essential to develop the charts.

Also I was wondering how the filters would work then? Could you please add more on filter part with respect to Javascript charts in 7.3+ version?

Regards

Pushpal VK

EZlytix

Email: pkumbhare@ezlytix.com

Web: www.ezlytix.com

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:36 PM

To: Pushpal Kumbhare

Subject: New Comment in "No suitable graph for Customer Churn report"

Leave a Comment

Attach a file