Add Webservices API for returning groups a user belongs to

Jiaqi Ye shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

We want to be able to return a list of groups a user belongs to on login to be able to synchronize these locally. The current capability to loop through each group and each user does not yield the performance we are after.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Jiaqi,

As noted earlier, I've logged this as an Idea for an Enhancement Request. Before becoming a request, ideas will be reviewed by our Product Team and chosen for Enhancements based on feasibility, level of positive impact to the user experience, and votes from the community. This post will be updated with any future information relevant to this process.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Thanks!

photo

Hi Jiaqi,

I wanted to let you know that this idea has been added to the latest 8.0.6 and 9.2 builds which will be due out mid-late June. I will let you know once these are released so you can look to upgrade and take advantage of this new webservice.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi,

Very nice to hear! Thanks for following up!

Cheers,

Jiaqi

photo

Hi Jiaqi,

Hope you are well. I wanted to close the loop on this and let you know that both 8.0.6 and 9.2 have been released, including this enhancement. Both are available to download from our portal here (you will need to login to access the upgrade installers).

Cheers,

Neal

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file