how to create other measures in twitter connector?

Yhair Delgado Cruz shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I can create Hashtag measurements? , that is if I want to measure which is the most used word in the week or month or simply what is the trend of my account as far as hashtags is concerned

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Yhair,

I hope all is well,

I am currently in the process of having this looked into as I have not set up a Twitter connection to my YF Instance. If you please bear with me I will get a reply sent out to you asap. I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark

Thank you all well here

No problem, I'm waiting for your comments

Greetings and many thanks for the help!

photo

Hi Yhai,

Thank you for understanding, I am still looking into this issue.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Yhair,

Thank you for waiting on my reply. Please see below an explanation of this:

The twitter connector's pre-built content would offer you twitter engagement over time, it will also give you a count for the number of hashtags you have used in a tweet and the level of engagement those tweets age got.

These can be filtered using a date filter, but in order to get the count of the hashtag used maximum number of times. You could do it by creating a separate report with hashtags and doing a count for them... I hope this helps Yhair.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark

I think that with what you say you can do a Hashtag measurement, it will only be a matter of finding what summary or dimension to take to measure it.

Greetings and again thanks as always

photo

Hi Yhai,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will now go ahead and mark this Question as Answered. I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file