Add ability to specify the needed pre-defined periode on a report basis

Guest shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Could you add the option to specifiy which pre-defined periods should be visible in a filter on a p er report basis that default to the Admin Console specification.

Because in the report I am building the smallest timeperiode is per week. So all the time based pre-defined periods (5 minutes, last 15 minutes, last 30 minutes, ect) are not needed.

For now I have deselected them in Admin Console > Pre-defined periods but that excludes those values for all reports. And other reports might need the deselected periods.

Same for fical year and calendar year. They are both valid entries but you do not want to see them both in most reports.

A next step would be an option to define your own sets op pre-defined periods so you can refer to those in your report.

Regards,

JeRoen

Best Answer
photo

Hi JeRoen,

I hope all is well,

I have gone ahead and added this as an Idea, you can find this here.

Regards,

Mark

Replies (5)

photo

Hi JeRoen,

I hope all is well,

We've raised a few ideas around Pre-Defined reporting, mostly clients asking for specific date sets... Going forward I would like to discuss this over a remote session to get a better idea of your needs and pain points around Pre-Defined date sets.

Would you be free for a quick call tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon, say 14:00 BST (UK)?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello Mark,

A call is fine. Specific date sets would also be nice (although I have no immediate use for it but that might change when the client gets the reports) so great to hear you are thinking about that.

Tomorrow at 14:00 BST is fine. Will put it in my agenda. Speak to you tomorrow.

Regards,

JeRoen

photo

Hi JeRoen,

Thank you for confirming, please use the below link;

https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1496473149

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi JeRoen,

Thank you for our call yesterday, this gave me a better understanding of what you were wanting to achieve... Going forward I will write up some notes on what was discussed in our call and then propose this to you for our idea ticket.

I will get back to you asap.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi JeRoen,

I hope all is well,

I have gone ahead and added this as an Idea, you can find this here.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file