Yesterday's Sales Amount

Dwayne Cooper shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I need to show a column that has yesterday's sales amount. I can sum and show year-to date sales amount and I also have an order date available but I can't figure out how to isolate yesterday's sales in a single column. The report I'm trying to replicate has both a year-to-date column and a yesterday column.

Thanks in advance.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Dwayne,

This seems like something that would be easiest to discuss in person. Would you be interested in scheduling a time to screen-share? If so, please let me know what works best for you. I am on United States Mountain Time.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

Yes; I'm on Central time and free all morning -- how about 11am Central?

Thanks,

Dwayne

photo

Hi Dwayne,

Unfortunately I had a couple other engagements this morning.Typically the best way to go about this is to use a simple append sub-query. If you are trying to display something along the lines of sales per region or per person, you will need join the sub-query on this person=person or region=region field, and then filter the sub-query to specifically show yesterdays values using a pre-defined filter.

233092ea4ae52b7cec4ae7d0341c9cd3

If this doesn't make sense or you have any other questions, please let me know and we can schedule a time to screen-share tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file