NZ Geopack

YangyangCai shared this idea 7 years ago
Completed

Hi Support team,

Hope you are having a good day today.

I am sorry that I would like to reopen this ticket.

Thanks for fixing the link issue, but we are looking for NZ postcode Pack and I notice that only NZ does not have postcode pack?

I would appreciate if you could address this enquiry for us ASAP because we have lots of NZ clients looking for this pack.

/63d02a2b64a3489453217e86dc87851b

Regards,

Nancy

Nancy Yangyang Cai :: BI Administrator 

M:  E: nyangyangcai@auto-it.com.au

/1213120d7aa3e9553100c192290ef78a

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or integrity of the information contained herein or for any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions however occurring.

From: Yellowfin Support Team [mailto:support@yellowfin.bi]

Sent: Thursday, 9 March 2017 11:05 AM

To: Nancy Yangyang Cai

Subject: Yellowfin[254363]|- NZ Geopack

Dear Yellowfin User,

Your support request has received an update. The details of the update are below.

Subject: Yellowfin[254363]|- NZ Geopack - Public comment

Hi Nancy,

I just want to update you that NZ Geopack link is now fixed on our website.

Please feel free to browse and download.

Let me know if you have any questions or any difficulties.

Regards,

Mahe

Best regards,

The Yellowfin Support Team

Contact Us:

Email: support@yellowfin.bi

Wiki: wiki.yellowfin.com.au/display/USER71/Home

Community Forum: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/YFForum.i4

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Meshblock is more granular than postcode.

But if you are looking for just Postcodes, I am attaching an old NZ postcode file which I found on my computer.

Test this and let me know if this works for you or not.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Nancy,

I will speak to developers and get an answer for you.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Nancy,

Sorry I couldn't help you much in here, but what I can do is, raise this as an enhancement request.

If you have the population data please pass it on so that we can use that in the NZ geopacks.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can do anything else.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Nancy,

Hope you are doing well.

Just waiting for your reply on my last email.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Nancy,

Can you please let me know what are your thoughts about raising enhancement request?

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

I am sorry for late reply.

In terms of the population data for New Zealand, I do not have that sort of data on hand but I think we could find out the open source online, such as  http://www.tradingeconomics.com/new-zealand/population.

I would appreciate if you could raise this as a enhancement request for us.

Regards,

Nancy

Dealer Spectrum ::

M:  E: dealerspectrum@auto-it.com.au

/c0c010357c5fac754b09e99e52dfa476

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or integrity of the information contained herein or for any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions however occurring.

Sent: Friday, 21 April 2017 3:39 PM

To: Auto-IT - Dealer Spectrum

Subject: Re: RE: [Filtered] Re: RE: Yellowfin[254363]|- NZ Geopack [#1917] [#1944]

photo

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your reply.

I have raised an enhancement request, and this the reference ID: 5639

I will keep you posted as soon as I hear on this request. I don't have any ETA at the moment.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Nancy,

I have been advised that you need to provide the information and then we can generate the pack for you.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi Mahe,

Thanks for the follow up.

But It is a interesting request, why not the team uses the online data to generate the pack for us, using the same method they created for other countries, like AU?

Regards,

Nancy

photo
photo

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your reply.

NZ geopack is developed by 3rd party and not Yellowfin. As a special request, we are trying to help you out with population data on NZ geopack.

If you can provide the population data, then Dev's will be able to look into this request.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mahe

photo

Hi, Is New Zealand post codes are now available in NZ geopack?

photo

Hi Poonam,

Apologies as there is no update on this enhancement. We will keep you posted if anything changes.

Regards,

David

photo
photo

Hi Nancy,

Mark here from the EMEA Support Team.

Just to let you know I am marking this ticket as Completed. We have recently announced the discontinue of the Marketplace, see here.

Geopacks
Geopacks contain additional geographic and census information designed to enhance the use of maps within Yellowfin. Many of these Geopacks are now out of date. Customers wishing to obtain updated versions of this data can do so by engaging Yellowfin consulting services. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for further information.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file