Set colour on box-and-whisker chart with tabbed interface

Guest shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Hello,

We are showing a box-and-whisker chart based on a field and a category ... This is for a hospital and we also want to show the benchmark data.

This is no quite possible to show in one chart with YF so we added a section field (called level) so you can switch between the hospital and benchmark tabs to see the box-and-whiskers chart per category. This is working nicely.

In all our chart we have the hospital data shown in blue and benchmark data show in green so we would like to be able to do that also in this chart. I use a referencecode for the color of the level field but when I apply that in the data part of the report it is not transferred to the chart. There is also not a possibility to define it in the chart part of the report.

Also there is no option to manually set the colors. When do not use the sections in the data part but include the level field in the column I am unable to add more then 1 vertical axis field so that is not an option also.

Having 2 box-and-whisker bars per category would also be fine by me.

Maybe an option to add? Let me know if it is clear what I would like to do.

Regards,

JeRoen

Replies (8)

photo

Hi JeRoen,

I hope all is well,

This sounds like a great idea... Any chance we can jump on a remote session later today so I can see and get a better understanding of this request? Let me know of your availability.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello Mark,

Great to hear. A meeting is fine. Anywhere this afternoon is fine for me. Send me an invite for when it is a good time for you.

Regards,

JeRoen

photo

Hi JeRoen,

Thank you for confirming, I already have a call at 12:30 UK Time, so let's say 14:00, does this work for you?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello Mark,

That is fine. So 15:00 NL time :-). Speak to you then.

Regards,

JeRoen

photo

Hi JeRoen,

Thank you for confirming, I have gone ahead and booked this in for 14:00 UK Time (today), please use this link:

https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1481355189

I look forward to discussing this idea with you.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi JeRoen,

I hope all is well and I hope you had a great weekend. I have gone ahead and logged this with our development team as an Enhancement.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello,

Just to inform you on another issue the project manager pointed out to me. She would like the benchmark and hospital data to be shown in 1 graph. Because as with the tabs (already a workaround) the axis have different scaling so the comparison between those data is no obvious. You have to read the numbers in which you can just as wel just show a table.

So a +1 reason to add category in the initial chart :-).

Regards,

JeRoen

photo

Hi JeRoen,

Thank you for the additional information. I will add this to the enhancement.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file