See the current queue/executions in the meta

Sofia Rabin shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi,

Today we only have the option to see only objects after they have run (Schedule Management screen in YF app or Event table in Meta).

We want to be able to see the queue with current running/pending objects in Meta (as we can see in Background Execution).

Thanks,

Sofia

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

Looking at the Schedule Management you can see a list of your current/running/pending objects;

2834ce25fe052cb20b7d2382ea34b5ea

If I have not read this issue correctly, please let me know how I can further assist.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Where can we see in the Meta data the running objects?

We can see in Event table and in TaskSchedule table only Success/Paused/Failure objects.

Thanks,

Sofia

photo

Hi Sofia,

Apologies for the delay in responding. I have been discussing this with the wider team and what you are requesting is not possible hence the idea ticket you raised...

We can see that this would be similar to the background execution option that we have in Admin although with the ability to see upcoming schedules.

This sounds like a very good as the idea, as being able to see your schedule list of what is coming next, without having to manually check each schedule in the schedule management.

Going forward I will have this raised as an idea.

One more question relating to this, can I question if this has been raised due to issues elsewhere?

• Are you experiencing missed tasks?
  • Are you worried about server performance?

It would be great to get a better understanding of what you are trying to achieve.

Or is this simply just an idea that you would like to be looked at?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Thank you and sorry for the delay.

i;m vary happy to hear you raised it as idea.

The answer is yes to both questions.

Do you have some ETA for this idea?

Thanks,

Sofia

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately no progress as of yet, however I will push for updates.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file