Ability to hide 'Minimum' and 'Maximum' value from metric filters

Vikas Bhorhari shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

The minimum and maxium filter options are now added by default in the latest versions of YellowFin.

Currently there is no option to remove these, within the filter setup can you add an option to hide/remove the default selectors witin the filter.

Version 8

9870ffc186a39e2e77a3c1df9f660ab0

Version 7.4.7

85339801381bd6300c20e51c5abd4763

Replies (1)

photo

This idea has been logged, and any future updates will be located here.

photo

Thanks

photo

Totally agree - adding minimum/maximum should be optional, as they take up space and are often not useful and more of a hindrance than a help.

photo

Any update on this.

Using v8.0.4

photo

Hello Vikas,

There is not currently an update for this idea from the development. This feature is the same in 8.0.4.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

photo

I tried using Reference Codes to convert the number data into a specific text so that users that are not familiar with the number data scheme can filter their reports accurately. However, they asked me what do the "Minimum Value" and "Maximum Value" for? For the meantime, I told them to ignore those options since those are default filter values provided by Yellowfin like "-- Omit --".

Hopefully, on the next version the 'Minimum Value' and 'Maximum Value' can be removed from the filters.Thanks for this info.

photo

Can 'Minimum Value' and 'Maximum Value' be removed in Yellowfin 9 version?

photo

Hi Sumit!

Unfortunately this hasn't yet been implemented but we are aware of the growing numbers of requests for this one! Please vote on it with the button to the right you haven't already. I'm going to find out if we can get some eyes on this.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

Any update on this?

Thanks

Dean

photo

I would love to be able to DYNAMICALLY select max value (or min value), but have it highlight/select the actual value instead of the word "MAXIMUM"

photo

Hi there,

This appears to be coming in the following versions: 7.4.15, 8.0.7 and 9.3. They are due for release later this month!

I hope that helps and you're able to test the implementation!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Thanks Chris!

photo

Hi Dean and Vikas,

Confirmation that this has since been implemented, with this I shall now mark this as Completed.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file