Does yellowfin has its UI in Russian language

Venkat Deepak shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Does yellowfin has its UI in Russian language

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Venkat,

I hope all is well,

Russian is not a language that we support officially here at Yellowfin, as per our support offerings and policy located here;

9b35255f91e100925b99c4ffec58f08e

However... This can be achieved by reading through our Content Translation information within our Wiki.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response, we are actually looking the user interface as the customer wants to view the front end of yellowfin in Russian

Thanks

Deepak Katta

photo

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for getting back, unfortunately and as stated we only officially support 8 languages.

Regards,

Mark

photo

HI Mark,

Thanks for the reply, can you please let me know what did option refers to in Regional Settings where we have Russian listed as Preferred Display Language to be used

Thanks

Deepak

photo

Hi Deepak,

Yes, this would be correct, however, you might want to look at this side:

/ab28a2e1cc25767335a5ec3e3b358f49

Please reference our Content Translation Wiki and related sub-sections for steps to follow to enable multi-language deployment and translate individual content. We should have plenty of information on our Wiki and Community related to translating content.

Regards,

Mark

photo
photo

Hi Venkat,

I hope all is well,

I know it's only been 2 days since we last communicated with this, but I just want to touch base to see if you need any further assistance with this issue raised? If you can get back to me asap, I would appreciate this greatly.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Venkat,

I hope all is well,

It's been 6 days since we last communicated on this, with this I am going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered due to age and inactivity. If you need to re-open please to not hesitate to contact me, I would be more than happy to assist where I can.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file