Is it possible to have more than one cusotm login page?

Jesper Teit Bakka shared this idea 4 years ago
Idea Logged

We plan to use Yellowfin in a SaaS solution. As part of our channel strategy, we plan to partner up with advisory companies who want the solution to look as their own.

At the same time we would prefer to run the solution as one multitenant solution.

I can see, that it is possible to completely customize the login page and the branding of the tenants (client orgs), but is it possible to offer a branded login page to each partner, that log in to the same solution?

If so how should we go about it?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Jesper,

I hope all is well and apologies for the delay in responding... Unfortunately this is not possible from a YF point of view.

As a breakdown on whats available each client's environment can be configured separately. This allows for different settings across the different Client Organisations.

Each client can also be styled differently. You will have a generic login page and Yellowfin will only change the styling once a user is logged in. If you have separate instance for each client, the login page can also be styled for that client.

Going forward with this it might be a good idea to have this raised as an idea? Let me know.

Regards,

Mark

photo

HI Mark,

Thank you for clearing this up.

And please add it as an idea, since it would have great business value for us to be able to offer our solution in an oem like manner to different channels without having to operate multiple installations.

photo

Hi Jesper,

I have since gone ahead and converted this question to an Idea.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file