Move Users from 1 User Group to the Other

Elie Yachoui shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

I am trying to move some of the 15 members from 1 user group to the other but I can't figure it out.

Can you please tell me how to do so ?

Keep in mind that i have used Client_Org and some of those 15 members are spread out across different orgs and not part of the System_Admin org.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Elie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yellowfin does not have a move function to transfer users between groups, so the process is to delete them from one group and add them to the next. With this being said, please note that User Groups can only contain Users who have log in access to the Client containing the Group. For example, if an Administrator creates a Group for Client 1, only Users of Client 1 can be added to the Group, Client 2 Users will not. This means you would need to create a group at each client org and assign the appropriate users.

Without modifying the initial group, are you able to add the required users to the group you want? If not, please send me some screenshots of the two groups and the options you have available and we'll try and work it out from there.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Elie,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Elie,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file