Ability to see historic schedule runs in the UI

Tarun Pandey shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Right now Yellowfin will only show you the last run of a schedule, though if I want to see older runs, it's not possible.

I'm looking at a scenario where I have a daily broadcast sending to 6 recipients on a daily basis, and some users report they're not getting them daily. Would be good to see this in the UI to confirm reason for previous failures.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Tarun,

At the moment when broadcasts fail, you're forced to rely of failure task messages, logs or events from the Event table in the DB.

I understand none of this is exactly what you're after, and some ways are much harder than others.

I agree it would be nice to include a history of schedule runs in the UI, and have a way to limit how far back to go etc..

I've logged the enhancement and will keep you posted on any updates, though can say at this point in time it's not something on our immediate roadmap.

Appreciate the feedback!

Regards,

David

photo

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know we are now working on this task with the plans to implement in 8.0.6 (should be released around June 2020)

We will have a little option that has 'Show History' next to the broadcast in schedule management which will allow you to see previous runs.

Will keep you posted on further updates.

Regards,

David

photo

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know this items has now been and included in the latest 9.2 and 8.0.6 releases.

For more information on this, please see the following wiki page.

If you have any questions, or still have issues with this post upgrade, please let us know.

Regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file