Stop Broadcast report

shahul samad shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi,

What is the query to stop all active broadcasts and re-enable them later.

Thanks.

Regards

Shahul

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Shahul,

Thanks for reaching out. To turn all broadcasts off you can run the following, replacing the schema name with your own of course, and possibly adjusting for syntax as required depending on your RDBMS:

UPDATE 73yellowfin20171201.taskschedule SET ScheduleIsOn = '0' WHERE ScheduleSubjectCode = 'BROADCAST';
To turn the schedules back on just set the ScheduleIsOn value to '1' when ready.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Thanks for quick response. I have few broadcasts active and the other are paused. So, I have both values 0 and 1 in Scheduleison column. Can I change the value from 1 to 2 and change it back to 1? Will this work?

Thanks

Regards

shahul

photo

Hi Shahul,

That will not work. Manually taking note of the ScheduleUnitId's would be one way to do this though. If you change the values to '2', they'll revert to '1' after restarting Yellowfin, so that will not work. '0' and '1' are really just stand-in's for 'OFF' and 'ON or 'FALSE' and 'TRUE', so there is no equivalent for '2.

Regards,

Mike

photo

I agree Mike.

Thanks.

Regards

shahul

photo

Hi Mike,

Do i need to restart the Yellowfin server after I make the changes?

thanks

Regards

shahul

photo

Hi Shahul,

Yes, any changes made to the back-end require a restart before the changes are picked up.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thanks Mike.

Regards

Shahul

photo

Hi Shahul,

You're welcome! Do you have any further questions or are we okay to close this out?

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

This can be closed now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Shahul Hameed| BI Developer & QA Engineer | Summit Innovations Pty Ltd

61-63 Mills Road | Braeside VIC 3195 | P: 03 9798 2512 | F: 03 9798 5731 | M: 0417192447| E:shahul@summitaustralia.com.au | Sales or Service 1300 4 Summit (1300 478 664) |

Service and Support: support.summitqsr.com | www.summitaustralia.com.au

cd8e332a79d3651fa4b0215192fd0c9b

Disclaimer:

Please note that this correspondence is for the named person's use only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. Please ensure that you do not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient. Summit Innovations Pty Ltd disclaims liability for the content of private emails.

Sent: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 11:54 AM

To: Shahul Samad <Shahul@summitaustralia.com.au>

Subject: New Comment in "Stop Broadcast report"

photo

Hi Shahul,

Thanks for confirming. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file