Change the format of DateTime displayed in report header

Robert shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hello Community,

how can I change the format of date/time displayed in report header? (YF 7.35)

Regards,

Robert

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The report header data format I pull from two possible places.

Firstly this can be controlled the date format set within your Profile settings (see below).

/c7c4339600d510cad478bce6c0074243

If this is set to default which is the normal selection, this then pulls the date format from Configuration > Region > Time & Date Settings (See below).

/4b784d19dfa82fc8fe2ab09ad8d05d17

I hope this helps, please let me know

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

photo

Hello Nathan,

thanks for the reply but unfortunately this is not exactly what I wanted to achieve. To be more precise, currently my report header definition contains: <Date>+<space>+<Time> which is resolved to e.g.: "12 November 2019 3:47 PM". I need it to be: "12.11.2019 15:37".

Regards,

Robert

photo

Hello Robert,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have been looking into the available option here but I am afraid to say that the options previously mentioned are the only configuration currently available.

I have raised an idea on your behalf to request further formatting options when it comes to date and time within report headers and footers. This can be found here.

This idea has been raised with our development team for review. As the idea progresses updates will be left against the idea ticket linked above.

This ticket will now be marked as answered. If you have any further requirements relating to this idea please update the idea ticket accordingly.

I hope you have a great week.

Kind regards,

Nathan Goddard

Leave a Comment

Attach a file