7.3+ download - Urgent

YangyangCai shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

Hi Team,

Hope you are having a good day.

Our company is excited about the D3 functionality provided by 7.3+, and plan to demonstrate some charts to our client on this Friday (5/5/2017).

I login into to the YF website and I could only access to 7.3 downloads.

283f8c260656af10e775293c07a487d4

Could do you please advise us where is the download link for YF 7.3+ ?

Much appreciate if you could reply to us ASAP.

Regards,

Nancy

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Yangyang,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. Our upcoming Yellowfin 7.3 + is currently in a Beta status. I believe we are planning on a release towards the end of this month, if all goes well. That being said, if you're interested on getting in on the Beta program (not recommended for production) we can get you in touch with your Account Manager to get signed up for testing our Beta.

If you're interested in participating in the Beta, but unsure of who your Account Manager is or how to contact them, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for your quick response.

Yes, we would like to use the Beta program for D3 demo currently and wait for the release version at the end of this month.

Our Account Manager is Cadell Falconer, but he is busy currently and we would like to contact with you for the Beta download. Would it be possible for you to upload it to the YF FTP and I download there?

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Ryan,

I am just wondering that is there any joy with this request?

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Ryan,

I am sorry for any inconvenience we caused, but could do you please send us the download link before COB of today?

Much appreciate if you could reply us ASAP because we will have a discussion meeting on this Thursday before client demo on this Friday.

Regards,

Nancy

photo

Hi Yangyang,

I've gone ahead and e-mailed your Account Manager directly. I have Hanan Wagie listed as your Account Manager in our system. He should be in touch with you via direct email, so I'll go ahead and close out this Issue.

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

I am happy to tell you that my account manager has contacted with us and send through the download link.

Much appreciate your help.

I confirm that you could close this ticket now.

Thanks,

Nancy

photo
photo

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your rely.

My manager said that Hanan Wagie is not out Account Manager currently, and Katie Reeves would be the new staff we contact with.

Regards,

Nancy

Nancy Yangyang Cai :: BI Administrator 

M:  E: nyangyangcai@auto-it.com.au

/5834352cf0548d9a9621fb19dfb281cd

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email is prohibited. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or integrity of the information contained herein or for any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions however occurring.

Sent: Tuesday, 2 May 2017 11:33 PM

To: Nancy Yangyang Cai

Subject: New Comment in "7.3+ download - Urgent"

photo

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the update. If you still need to be put in touch with your Account Manager feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file