Is there a 'features' matrix that shows new or deprecated features between releases

Scudfest shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hi there,

I know there is a pdf file of shiny features for release 8 but I am after a table or matrix of sorts that shows the extra or changed (improved) offerings between different releases.

We will be upgrading our tenanted clients from 7.4 to 8.1 when it comes out. I would like to be able to show some highlights of the upgrade by focusing on some key difference.

Does such a document exist?

thanks

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

We don't have a specific Matrix of the differences, but we do have the change/release logs which you can find here for 8 and here for 7.4. You can also find the full listing here for all versions. These wiki pages highlight both the defects fixed and the new enhancement done. There is also a little BLOG on the 8.0.1 release which you can find here, which highlights a few of the key enhancements. Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi,

Just checking in on this ticket to see if you need any more information or happy to close this off for now?

Thank you,

Paul

photo

Hi Paul,

Close this ticket. We were looking to see what is coming in 8.1 but happy to work with the v8 pdf for now.

cheers

photo

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know and have a great day.

Cheers,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file