Installing on Weblogic 12C

Nebu John shared this problem 4 years ago
Resolved

Hello,

I was trying to deploy Yellowfin 7.47 on Weblogic 12.2.1.3 following the steps mentioned at https://community.yellowfinbi.com/knowledge-base/article/installing-yellowfin-on-weblogic-12c

However on selecting the war file on the admin console and clicking next gives me an error.

Attached a snapshot.

Not sure what is causing this, could you please guide.

Regards,

-nebu

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Nebu,

Sorry for my delayed response. I have not been able to replicate this issue locally. I'd like to send you through a copy of the 7.4.7 oas installer just to make sure that you have the correct version for Weblogic. Please the Windows installer (based on your target OS in your image):

Download for Windows

Once you have the file you need and have gone through the steps in that article, please let me know if you experience the same issue.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Thanks Neal for sending the Installation file, I was previously trying with the exe file I had downloaded from Yellowfin site.

With the installer you provided, I was able to get Yellowfin deployed successfully on WebLogic.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

-nebu

photo

Hi Nebu,

Glad I could help. I will close this off, but please come back to me if you have further issues with this.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Sure Neal.

cheers :-)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file