Error at load Geopack

Yhair Delgado Cruz shared this problem 6 years ago
Resolved

good day

Today I have the problem of wanting to load a GeoPack and stay frozen and try to close the session and for that reason do not let me load it, Is there some kind of configuration to avoid this inconvenience?

Regards

862057578a63477ff300dd14ff45adee

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Yhair,

I hope all is well,

Firstly I would like to question whether or not you have looked into JVM; http://community.yellowfin.bi/knowledge-base/article/what-is-jvm-max-memory-and-why-should-i-care - this link will guide you through our JVM Max Memory side of things and allow you to configure this. Looking through this article I believe the information covered will help with this issue that you have (here’s me hoping). - This relates to performance and getting the best out of YF.

This aside I would be very interested in the following:

1. What is your YF version/build
  2. What GeoPack are you looking to upload?
  3. At what stage are you encountering this issue of spinning circle? - Steps would help.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello mark

I have already read the article, and it increases the memory to 8GB in the JVM and still continues to disconnect, you see that the load bar advances 100% and there it stays and then tells me to go back to Log in the version that happens to me this is in 7.2 and 7.3

Regards

photo

Hi Yhar,

Thank you for getting back to me, can you please provide me with the following information please:

1. What is your YF version/build
  2. What GeoPack are you looking to upload?
  3. At what stage are you encountering this issue of spinning circle? - Steps/images would help.
  4. YF Logs

Going forwards the above requested information will help me investigate this issue further. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

gracias marca

La versión de la fiebre amarilla que tenemos es la siguiente:

c55cbd1e079043225839b6b68a86d4f9

El Geopack es la siguiente:

a53edc7d588d240e85d235a7fb06995b

Al final de de Acuerdo con La Máquina Virtual se corta a 5000 filas

I attached the logs

regards

photo

Hi Yhair,

Thank you for getting back to me with the requested information. I have since looked through your Logs and I can see the below error:

YF:2017-04-28 10:12:43: WARN (JDBCConnection:B) - Timeout occurred when closing connection: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

This to me would indicate that you need to configure your timeout settings for a database connection. We can find this information by reading through this link: http://portal.yellowfin.bi/YFForum.i4?thread=100128&post=0 If you can get back to me having gone through this and then implementing these changes I would appreciate this greatly. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark

With this I was solved my inconvenience, I appreciate your help as always.

regards

photo

Hi Yhair,

Thank you for getting back to me, I am pleased we have resolved this issue. I will now go ahead and mark this Problem as Resolved.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file