How to integrate YellowFin with BMC Atrium Orchestrator(ITPA Automation Tool)

Saurabh Shekhar shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Hello Team,

Greetings of the Day!!!

I am using BMC Atrium Orchestrator as an IT Process Automation tool to automate the processes going on inside our Project. There is one Automation use case in which one of the process needs an input from a csv file which is placed at a remote shared location.

We have planned to use YellowFin as the shared location where the contents of that csv file will be stored.

Can you please tell me is it possible to integrate YellowFin with BMC Atrium Orchestrator so that Atrium can read the contents which is stored in YellowFIn?

If Yes, Can you please share me the procedure to do that?

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you reached out to BMC Support regarding this query? They can be contacted here. The reason I ask is the BMC Atrium Orchestrator is a proprietary product we have little-to-no familiarity with. In addition, there are many differences between BMC's environment and ours, considering their extensive integration with Yellowfin, that BMC Support would be better equipped to handle, and from the BMC Atrium Orchestrator side in particular, we don't have any kind of documentation or prior cases to reference on this as it is unrelated to Yellowfin.

The only generic piece of information I can give is that where ever your Yellowfin Configuration Database is configured is I suppose where you'd be able to store the contents of the CSV file, but I can't speak to any kind of configurations or details needed from the BMC Atrium Orchestrator side. Hopefully this helps at least a little bit, but please reach out to BMC for more information on this.

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of this.

Regards,

MIke

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Saurabh,

I just wanted to check in and see if you needed anything else from us here in Yellowfin Support.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Saurabh,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Answered since I haven't heard back from you, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Leave a Comment

Attach a file