Export / Import Broadcasts and Subcriptions

Simon Barby shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hi guys,

Just wondering if it is possible to export / import broadcasts and subscriptions.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
photo

Hi Simon,

Unfortunately, you cannot export and import broadcast information via the Yellowfin UI. If this is something you are interested in doing you would have to consider performing a Yellowfin migration (which doesn't sound like a preferred method in your case).

This functionality has been raised as an enhancement request in the past (task ID 223582), but currently the task is considered 'unplanned' so it is hard to gauge when this might be considered for implementation.

Anyway, I apologize for the bit of bad news. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Dustin

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Simon,

Unfortunately, you cannot export and import broadcast information via the Yellowfin UI. If this is something you are interested in doing you would have to consider performing a Yellowfin migration (which doesn't sound like a preferred method in your case).

This functionality has been raised as an enhancement request in the past (task ID 223582), but currently the task is considered 'unplanned' so it is hard to gauge when this might be considered for implementation.

Anyway, I apologize for the bit of bad news. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Dustin

photo

That was not the answer I was hoping for, but an answer nonetheless.

Thanks for looking into it for me Dustin.

photo
photo

Hi Team,

Any progress on this idea?

Regards,

Bharath

photo

Hi Bharath,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately this is still not possible, we can see that this has recently been discussed here.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Bharath,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you need any further assistance with this? If you can get back to me asap I would appreciate this greatly. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Bharath,

It's been 8 days since I last heard from you. With this I am going to go ahead and mark this Question as Answered due to age and inactivity. If you wish to discuss this further please discuss this here.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Please go ahead Mark, thanks for the answer.

photo

Hi Bharath,

Thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Any progress?

photo

Hi Dilip,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately this has not had any movement and this is not an option as of yet within Yellowfin.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file