While creating report data there is an issue in reteiving results between custom fields &db columns

Madhurima shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Madhurima,

Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately I am a little confused as to what you mean by "custom fields", are you referring to calculated fields?

Can you please zip and attach your entire logs folder so that I can better see what this error is referring to? (It would help if you could replicate this error prior to sending the logs so that the error is the most recent thing visible)

Hopefully something in here will give us a better idea of what the problem is.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Yes, custom fileds are calculated fields only. please go through the attachment so that u can understand what the problem is

photo

Hi Madhurima,

As we are working this case through another ticket I am going to close this version for now, if you are still running into problems after working with the View, please just respond to the other ticket!

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Madhurima,

To clarify: I recently had a screen-share session with Siram where we discussed steps to resolve this issue. If this is not the same issue, please let me know and I can look into this one individually.

Regards,

Nathan

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file