Date-time filter error

mbacul shared this problem 7 years ago
Completed

Hello,

In a date-time filter, when I change the time value, the date is reformatted and its value changes:

53b8aabc0e53d4e097227d7ba3d56a29

When I use the date picker and leave the time as it is (00:00:00), there is no problem.

But, if I modify the time value, when the focus changes, the field is changed like this:

8717f7c2d074a2b42ca045ba1c0e0aba

fb02e349522f0562a4e29a56bd468f22

The date changes from Aug 3rd to March 8th, and so the filtering is incorrect!

Changing the preferences to format mm/dd/yyyy solves the problem, but is not our preferred date format.

Application Version:7.2Build:20160701

Thank you!

Miguel

Best Answer
photo

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for sending this in, you've definitely encountered an interesting bug. (Also, thanks for the detailed steps, screenshots, and build information. It makes our jobs a lot easier!) We implemented a new date picker in 7.2, and there have been a couple of funny things that have come up. This certainly appears to be one of them!

I've replicated this on my system and have gone ahead and raised this as a defect for our development team to take a look at. The defect case number is 236073. Hopefully this can be fixed quickly!

Thanks,

-Conner

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for sending this in, you've definitely encountered an interesting bug. (Also, thanks for the detailed steps, screenshots, and build information. It makes our jobs a lot easier!) We implemented a new date picker in 7.2, and there have been a couple of funny things that have come up. This certainly appears to be one of them!

I've replicated this on my system and have gone ahead and raised this as a defect for our development team to take a look at. The defect case number is 236073. Hopefully this can be fixed quickly!

Thanks,

-Conner

photo

Thank you very much, Conner!

photo
photo

Hey Miguel,

Just letting you know that this one is still in in progress internally. I'll be sure to let you know whenever I hear from the dev team!

Thanks,

-Conner

photo

Ok, I wait for any update, thanks!

photo

Thanks for your patience, stay tuned!

photo

Hi Conner is there any update? We kind of encounter a similar problem in a new 7.3 build.

photo

Hi Ingo,

From what I can see, we're still looking at an 'In Progress' status. Since we've been sitting on this for a while I have gone ahead and raised the priority of the internal item to High. I'm sorry that I don't yet have better news for you!

Thanks,

-Conner

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file